- Howard Cosell informs America of John Lennon's death. (I remember hearing this live -- my dad was watching Monday Night Football in the kitchen while I was practicing my clarinet in the living room.)
- The Blogger spell check doesn't recognize the name "Cosell." Sigh.
- How Elizabeth Edwards forced the universal health coverage issue into the Democratic primary battles and made reform happen.
- Harry Truman ended racial segregation in the armed forces via executive order.
- This game on Lufthansa's website is shockingly addicting.
- I really want an APSA panel on whether Harry Reid is a good or terrible Senate majority leader. Jonathan Bernstein and Greg Koger should be on it.
- "Triangulation" is a bullshit phrase. Dick Morris knows nothing about politics and everything about marketing.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Posted by Seth Masket at 12/11/2010 08:09:00 AM