- Michael McDonald and Micah Altman have created the Public Mapping Project, allowing people to make their own redistricting maps.
- Speaking of maps, you can create your own geographical data presentations for free with Geocommons.
- Academics who are active in party politics? Elaine Kamarck refers to us as "hackademics." Like.
- Take the civic literacy quiz. I got 100%!
- JFK got a B- in political science.
- Why non-Mormon non-housewives are reading Mormon housewives' blogs.
- Luke would have been dead of hypothermia within an hour inside that tauntaun. Han must have been very quick at building shelters.
- Who has two thumbs and wrote Sargent Shriver's Medal of Freedom citation? This guy.
Meanwhile, I'm heading to Lincoln, Nebraska in a little over a week for some research. Any suggestions for things to do or see?