- John Sides on the "Is Obama in trouble with..." stories.
- Bill Clinton has endorsed seven Democrats in congressional primaries this year. All of them backed his wife for president in 2008, and six of them are running against people who backed Obama.
- Is Facebook making us lonely? Um, no.
- The dangers of bad maps in wartime, from Susan Schulten.
- Wise counsel from Ezra Klein and Lynn Vavreck: We are not normal.
- Friedman logic: 1) I have lousy cell reception on Amtrak. 2) ??? 3) Bloomberg!
- Value added assessment, and what's really wrong with higher education, from the Rude Pundit.
- The iceberg that struck the Titanic was photographed multiple times by other ships. It likely survived a few years after that incident, but probably didn't live to see World War I.
- Yep, Freddie Mercury was the most awesome person ever.
- Scandinavia dominates the world in metal bands per capita.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Posted by Seth Masket at 4/22/2012 04:13:00 PM