- Ari Kohen explains how Season 2 of "Jersey Shore" helps us understand Plato.
- The disturbing link between Enya and militarism.
- Sleeveless blonde + Old Glory + nuclear explosion = epitome of Fox News.
- There's such a thing as a fire tornado.
- Why do more people believe Obama is a Muslim? As John Sides and Brendan Nyhan explain, it's because the media keep telling them so.
- Hungover owls.
- A debt-retiring birthday party for Andrew Romanoff was attended by Susan Daggett (Michael Bennet's wife) and Ken Buck.
- APSA's Political Networks section has surpassed the Canadian Politics section in membership. Take off, hosers.
- APSA starts in five days. Fire up! Official hashtag is #APSA2010.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Posted by Seth Masket at 8/27/2010 07:11:00 PM