- There's a fine new poli sci blog called YouGov featuring interesting pieces by Larry Bartels (who explains how it's somehow a losing political issue to tax a very small percent of the population) and Lynn Vavreck (who notes that Republican leaders have been suffering in the polls as much, if not more, than Obama).
- Boris Shor profiles some of the Republican candidates who may win seats in the U.S. House next month, finding that some of them are surprisingly moderate.
- David Karol explains the fascinating history of trade policy battles between the parties and between the White House and Congress.
- Early voting both decreases overall turnout and enhances the income-based voting gap. Other than that, it's perfect.
- Dan Maes is consistently polling under 10 percent.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Posted by Seth Masket at 10/28/2010 10:19:00 PM