- Has this whole debt crisis been a huge sting operation to get Obama to commit an impeachable offense?
- All you need to know about the debt ceiling crisis in one magazine cover.
- Alex Pareene: "If everyone who takes Thomas Friedman seriously did start their own third party, we at least would no longer have to worry about anyone who takes Thomas Friedman seriously getting elected to public office."
- Decisions made under tight deadlines are not always of the highest quality. Go figure.
- Sean Theriault says that Congress is doing exactly what it was elected to do.
- Holy crap: "The economy actually shrank at a 8.9 percent annual rate the fourth quarter of 2008 and 6.7 percent in the first quarter of 2009." However, economic growth turned positive the moment the stimulus kicked in, notes Brad Plumer.
- The trillion dollar platinum coin could solve all of our problems.
- Turns out we've all been playing Monopoly wrong.
- An informative and catchy rap about political parties.
- Looking for a recent thriller? "Source Code" > "Unknown"
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Posted by Seth Masket at 7/31/2011 10:10:00 AM