- Great points from Rebecca Traister and Matt Yglesias on whether President Hillary Clinton would have been a more faithful leader than Obama on issues of importance to liberals. Just another quick point to add: she triangulated on flag burning.
- Nice post from Juan Cole on the end of the Kaddafi regime. Be sure to follow him and Marc Herman, who is en route to Tripoli as I write this.
- Rick Perry is already disavowing his book, which has been on stands less than a year. Meanwhile, he may not like climate scientists, but he loves political scientists.
- Romney is leading in endorsements among Republican automatic delegates. But very few have endorsed anyone yet.
- Who were the Tea Partiers before there was a Tea Party?
- Okay, Barber Conable probably is more directly responsible for the craft beer revolution than Jimmy Carter was, but can we throw poor Jimmy a bone once in a while?
- If presidents are so weak, how did Obama single-handedly destroy Rajon Rondo's jump shot?
- I saw a moose in Rocky Mountain National Park yesterday. Here's a photo (yes I used a zoom lens):
Monday, August 22, 2011
Posted by Seth Masket at 8/22/2011 01:03:00 PM