- Susan Schulten on how maps exposed the inefficiency of slavery.
- Matt Glassman makes some extremely important points about what democracy is and isn't.
- Could Chris Christie lose votes because of his weight? Just the opposite, actually.
- Quit saying that Obama has lost support among [subgroup] because of [stances you disagree with]. He's lost support among all subgroups.
- The GOP "power outsiders" are warming to Romney and cooling to Perry.
- Doctor Glitter remembers Magic Johnson's last game 20 years ago, when Magic dominated the interregnum between Kareem and Kobe.
- Springsteen's new sci-fi concept album.
- My brief review of the new TV season: "Pan Am"? Meh. "Terra Nova"? Feh. But "New Girl" is funny.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Posted by Seth Masket at 9/30/2011 11:14:00 PM