- John Sides attempts some closure to the recent nerd-slam over economic forecast models of elections. As he notes, the economy and campaigns are not mutually exclusive influences on an election; the campaign makes the economy matter.
- Debates are highly mediated political events. So sayeth Jon Bernstein.
- Being the non-Romney candidate in the GOP is like being the #3 person at Al Qaeda.
- Mapping religious adherents.
- Americans' views of Godfather Pizza are polarizing.
- Apparently Mr. Rogers was never a Marine Corps sniper or a Navy SEAL.
- My Google Scholar profile. Sadly, my one foray into ophthalmology remains my most cited work.
- I never tire of reading 1970s Weight Watchers recipe cards. And if you like those, you'll like this chicken salad recipe that features tuna, Cool Whip, lemon Jello, but no chicken.
- I am really loving the "Guy on a Buffalo" series.
- Can you go a week without "Star Wars"? I doubt I can.
Friday, November 18, 2011
Posted by Seth Masket at 11/18/2011 01:58:00 PM