- Ezra Klein applies the Bawn et al. Theory of Parties to the current GOP race.
- Jon Bernstein: Sure, Rick Perry probably shouldn't be left unsupervised near sharp objects, but let's not overlook Herman Cain's profound ignorance.
- God wanted both Bachmann and Cain to run for president.
- Outsiders versus insiders on a Colorado Republican vacancy committee.
- The weird, twisted campaign finance histories of Perry and Romney.
- A faculty flash mob at Miami University in Ohio. I may do something like this when I'm department chair, only the dancing will look more like this (starting at 1:17).
- Could a single U.S. Marine unit take down Caesar Augustus' whole empire?
- Pictures of a healthy duodenum.
- If Batman were in Oakland today, he'd apparently be kicking some hippie ass.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Posted by Seth Masket at 11/14/2011 09:47:00 AM