- What makes Colorado the swingiest of the swing states?
- Yes, congressional language is getting more simplistic, but I found it particularly interesting that linguistic sophistication correlates (negatively) with ideological extremism among Republicans but not at all among Democrats.
- Bernstein and Chait describes some recent conservative revisionist history on Republicans and civil rights.
- The Obama campaign's use of empiricism.
- Does the metaphor beginning this Friedman column make any sense at all?
- Cory Booker and Chris Christie vie for attention.
- How to translate candidate Gallup ratings into sex toys.
- "We love the apocalypse as long as nobody acknowledges the truth: It's not a mythical event. We live on top of one."
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Posted by Seth Masket at 5/23/2012 02:29:00 PM