- Filibuster reform -- it's not just for nutjobs anymore.
- Where's Whitey? -- Fantastic mapping of U.S. Census data by the NY Times.
- Lincoln was absolutely obsessed with this map.
- There now appear to be enough votes in the Senate to repeal DADT, and it's chiefly because of Joe Lieberman.
- The Titanic will be completely consumed by bacteria within the next 20 years. Jack Dawson must look really disgusting by now.
- Made-up curse words.
- Yes, this is a horrible idea for a film, so it will likely get made, and I will be forced to take my kids to see it.
- Speaking of films, "Tangled" is quite good.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Posted by Seth Masket at 12/16/2010 11:06:00 AM