- Filibuster reform -- it's not just for nutjobs anymore.
- Where's Whitey? -- Fantastic mapping of U.S. Census data by the NY Times.
- Lincoln was absolutely obsessed with this map.
- There now appear to be enough votes in the Senate to repeal DADT, and it's chiefly because of Joe Lieberman.
- The Titanic will be completely consumed by bacteria within the next 20 years. Jack Dawson must look really disgusting by now.
- Made-up curse words.
- Yes, this is a horrible idea for a film, so it will likely get made, and I will be forced to take my kids to see it.
- Speaking of films, "Tangled" is quite good.
well you got me... many times.
the census NYT thing was too good. had to FB it. what i find striking, at first glance, are two things
1. the incredible density of NY
2. how "hispanics" and "blacks" live in clusters by themselves. while "asians" and "whites" often share the same areas.
the slavery map is incredible. texas, specifically the houston area, is as dense as much of the deep south. huh, i always thought they did things bigger in texas. guess they're just like the rest of the slave-owning south. nya nya.
made-up curse words/BG. frakin amazing.
Packers and Movers Bangalore - Reliable and Verified Household Shifting Service Providers Give Reasonable ###Packers and Movers Charges. Cheap and Best Office Relocation Compare Quotation for Assurance for Local and Domestic House Shifting and Get estimates today to save upto 20%, ***Read Customer Reviews - @ Packers And Movers Bangalore
Post a Comment