- She's a tremendous diva who can't let a conversation go on without inserting herself in the middle of it.
- She makes uncomfortable and unnecessary references to race.
- She's convinced a number of people that she's extremely talented, but most of what she does is just babbling incoherently into a microphone.
- She's still trying to relive her glory days from the 1990s, although even then she was playing second fiddle to Britney Spears (Bill Clinton).
- She tends to make out with blondes who are not of her generation.
Monday, February 6, 2012
Christina Aguilera is the Newt Gingrich of "The Voice"
Posted by Seth Masket at 2/06/2012 11:46:00 AM
Labels: film, GOP 2012 presidential race
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I've never watched the show (and always wondered what your tweets about Xtina meant). I watched just the clips in that LA Times blog link -- and that's enough to know I couldn't handle listening to her nonsense, despite how awesome the show otherwise is.
I'm no fan of Christina, but to her credit, she was far more talented vocally than Britney Spears whose voice cracked in every song of hers I've heard.
I still say nobody sang the national anthem better than Enrico Pallozzo.
Post a Comment