- Brendan Nyhan has a nice piece on the media's role in creating a post-Iowa narrative.
- Jonathan Bernstein feels patriotic about today, and so do I.
- John Sides and Lynn Vavreck (reporting live from Iowa!) offer some evidence that the Iowa caucuses are actually pretty representative of the state.
- Josh Marshall watches the GOP establishment crush Gingrich and becomes a convert to The Party Decides (even if he doesn't mention it by name).
- Eitan Hersh finds that caucus goers aren't really different from primary voters in terms of ideology, but they do tend to be more passionate about community activism.
- Brendan Loy: "In the future, everyone will have 15 minutes of being the Anti-Romney."
- Think Iowans are a bunch of hicks? Think again: