Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pass the putzy on the left-hand side

My brother put together this video for his wife's birthday, featuring friends and family members throwing with their non-dominant hands. It's pretty damned funny, but what particularly interests me is the fact that up until just a few years ago, this video would have cost tens of thousands of dollars and required some serious professionals who knew how to film and edit. Basically, it wouldn't have been made. Today, it's almost costless to crowd-source the video work, and the editing took a few hours on a home computer.

4 comments:

Tim said...

Awesome. Just awesome. Did I see you in a Dodgers hat?

Robert said...

That is great. I laughed, and I laughed, and then I got a little verklempt (which, okay, is pretty weird since I don't even know your sister-in-law). And that great song from the new Muppet movie, yes, perfect!

Seth Masket said...

Tim, yes, that was me as the southpaw Jewish Dodger Sandy Snowfax.

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
Standard Arrow Lane Marking