- John Sides: Martin Luther King, Jr., was actually once a controversial figure.
- Matt Glassman: Why libertarians should support civil rights laws.
- Mark Schmitt: Super PACs are sustaining undead presidential candidates.
- Jonathan Bernstein: The Senate is not in recess, something senators will be happy to prove once they're back from recess.
- Andrew Sullivan: The left and the right are similarly deluded about Obama's presidency, which has been remarkably successful.
- Matt Yglesias: The public sector
shrunkshrank by more than a quarter million jobs last year. Step 3: Profit?
- Erik Klemetti: If you fell into lava, you would float rather than sink. The experience would still be unpleasant.
- Oh, and it turns out orcas eat great white sharks' livers. As a palate cleanser.
Note: Must credit Rob Rushing for noting my incorrect grammar.