Friday, September 26, 2008

I cannot understand her at all

Literally. What the hell is she saying?



Atrios points out that McCain has been speaking jibberish for years, but it's Washington-style jibberish, so it's okay. This may be true, but I can usually follow McCain from the beginning of a sentence to the end of one, even if the thought he's communicating isn't all that coherent. Palin is a different sort of incoherence. She's absoultely falling apart... in front of Katie Freakin' Couric.

I'll give her this: she makes Bush look presidential. And not a moment too soon.

1 comment:

Eric Rubin said...

its funny, whenever i am feeling doubtful of a obama victory, i can always count on some palin video to make me smile and think, "we got this one in the bag."

I am still shocked that mccain picked her. complete. lack. of. judgement.