- Just back from APSA and starting classes, so I'm a bit swamped right now. I hope to have a post-APSA post up soon. In the meantime, here's what Kim Yi Dionne had to say.
- Here's an idea I'm trying this quarter: having students conduct a constitutional convention.
- Andrew Sullivan with a thoughtful reflection on the decade since 9/11.
- Do not take tax advice from USA Weekend (via Brendan Nyhan).
- The New York Public Library has an on-line archive of thousands of old menus. Seriously, what was with all the turtle?
- Yes, you can do data analysis on your own children's sleep patterns.
- People on dating sites are more likely to describe themselves as overweight than to admit to an interest in politics.
- Marc Herman is right: Agadez shreds.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Posted by Seth Masket at 9/06/2011 10:40:00 PM