- Jonathan Bernstein's been making some important points lately about how "Obamacare" bears basically no relationship with the Affordable Health Care Act for America.
- John Sides: Just about no evidence that negative ads affect elections or depress turnout.
- P.M. Hartigan: Opposite-sex friends play some peculiar role in the transmission of mononucleosis.
- No, it's not your imagination; natural disasters really are on the rise. (Via Andrew Sullivan.)
- It's been four months since Chris Matthews predicted that Michelle Bachmann would best Mitt Romney in New Hampshire.
- A brilliant skit about a malfunctioning Blackberry.
- I made an awesome baklava this weekend, and you can too!
- Peter and Melanie Gabriel performing "Wallflower."
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Posted by Seth Masket at 10/16/2011 08:48:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment