- GOP primary voters actually do care about electability.
- Why might Evangelicals prefer Gingrich to Romney? It's easier to forgive sin than membership in a "cult."
- Social movements can actually happen without Twitter. In fact, they sometimes decide not to use Twitter at all.
- Don't expect a new presidential candidate to jump into the GOP race.
- Sadly, Christine O'Donnell probably meant this as a complement.
- Picking Gingrich because he'll expose Obama as a weak debater is just like nominating Kerry because he'd expose Bush as a chickenhawk. How'd that work out?
- I don't think lots of debates are necessarily a bad thing, but I found Fred Barnes' take interesting.
- How educated are state legislators?
- The Onion explains pretty much every local news story.
- The original plan for BART would have allowed you to travel from San Jose to Napa.
- A reminder that an unfortunate name needn't preclude a career in public service.
- George Takei calls for a truce between Star Wars and Star Trek fans and a war on Twilight.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Posted by Seth Masket at 12/14/2011 11:17:00 AM