- More people voted in a special election for a California state senate district than in the primary for all of Wyoming.
- The next Senate could consist of 49 Democrats, 49 Republicans, Charlie Crist, and Joe Lieberman. Shoot me now.
- "Either we think all Muslims are somehow implicated in the 9/11 terrorist attacks, or we don’t."
- There's a restaurant in Brooklyn that makes its own smoked meat in the style of Schwartz's in Montreal. They also import St. Viateur bagels.
- Ken Buck has decided he likes the 17th Amendment after all.
- A nice analysis of the final Pete and Peggy scene in the most recent "Madmen."
- Roy Hobbs' stats were probably worse than Barry Bonds'.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
I've been out of the loop for a while, but here are some things I'd probably be blogging about if I had time.
Posted by Seth Masket at 8/18/2010 10:54:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment