- Ezra Klein applies the Bawn et al. Theory of Parties to the current GOP race.
- Jon Bernstein: Sure, Rick Perry probably shouldn't be left unsupervised near sharp objects, but let's not overlook Herman Cain's profound ignorance.
- God wanted both Bachmann and Cain to run for president.
- Outsiders versus insiders on a Colorado Republican vacancy committee.
- The weird, twisted campaign finance histories of Perry and Romney.
- A faculty flash mob at Miami University in Ohio. I may do something like this when I'm department chair, only the dancing will look more like this (starting at 1:17).
- Could a single U.S. Marine unit take down Caesar Augustus' whole empire?
- Pictures of a healthy duodenum.
- If Batman were in Oakland today, he'd apparently be kicking some hippie ass.
Monday, November 14, 2011
We're racin' for links
Posted by Seth Masket at 11/14/2011 09:47:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Batman is real. If he weren't, it would be a soul-crushing revelation to me.
Clearly, God likes contested primaries. It gets awful boring in heaven otherwise.
Love the M.U. bit (I grew up there and know many of the faculty).
I'm also inclined to think that the Marines are underestimated in their epic battle against the Romans.
Thank you so much for this Post and all the best for your future. You are really a talented person I have ever seen. I am satisfied with the arrangement of your post i think i must share here www.norton.com/setup
A fantastic site with content that is interesting, this is precisely what I want. Thank you for making this site, and I will be seeing again. Rarely do I come across a blog mcafee.com/activate
Post a Comment