- Hey, Gov. Romney: Santorum is in ur base killin ur dudes.
- Foreign policy success. If you want Hillary Clinton to leave the Secretary of State's office to become VP, you basically want a less successful American foreign policy.
- Rachel Maddow notes the Ron Paul caucus strategy: it doesn't matter who wins the night, it matters who gets elected as a delegate for the next contest.
- How would you finish the question, "The problem with America today is we have too many..."? (via Steve Greene)
- David Frum's epic takedown of Charles Murray's latest book.
- The petition for a Weird Al Yankovic halftime show at the next Superbowl.
- "Clear thesis, strong analysis, can't lose." -Academic Coach Taylor
- Imagine a dystopian future in which gangs compete for control of towns via Dance Dance Revolution.
- Is it me you're looking for?
Monday, February 13, 2012
Posted by Seth Masket at 2/13/2012 10:16:00 PM