- A helpful reminder from Jonathan Bernstein that Ross Perot was all ears and no cattle.
- Romney is so far failing to secure endorsements from heavy metal bands.
- Some more fretting about the brokered convention that will never happen. I'm a bit confused -- who are the party "adults" referenced in the article?
- What was the most important presidential election ever? David Mayhew has some good answers.
- Negative ads work, right? Not so fast, says John Sides.
- New book coming out shows the behind-the-scenes negotiations during the 2008 Democratic National Convention.
- Adam Sorensen to the Maine GOP: No caucus-handler you. I deride your caucus-handling abilities.
- Neutrinos don't actually go faster than light. No flux capacitor for you.
- All Downton Abbey, all the time: Great episode recaps from Vulture. Has Downton jumped the shark? Not possible, says William Hogeland -- it's a soap. And, via Ari Kelman, perhaps the best essay ever written on Downton.
Friday, February 24, 2012
Posted by Seth Masket at 2/24/2012 11:30:00 AM