- This interactive Angry Birds birthday cake has seriously raised the bar for me.
- Thune's not running for president. If I still could bet at Intrade, I would have lost money.
- Sarah Palin is using a Facebook pseudonym to comment approvingly on her own posts.
- I guess Abe Lincoln was a socialist.
- Quantitative evidence that movies are getting more polarizing. (Personally, I think the critics are more polarized than they used to be. Not sure about the films.)
- Cell phones may affect brain metabolism? I'm not sure how to interpret this finding. Or the weird setup. Or the fact that only 47 subjects were used.
- You could use a few suds after blowing up the Death Star.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I'll have the lot
Sorry, tons of travel lately and very little time to post. Sabbatical has been surprisingly busy. But here are a few things you all might enjoy:
Posted by Seth Masket at 2/23/2011 10:22:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment